ICSSR RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2018 [INDIAN COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH] Hello everyone we are back with a new recruitment notification, with this ICSSR RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION then here is an opportunity for you. An organization has issued a fresh notification for this ICSSR Recruitment Notification has invited applications through an mode so guys if you are interested in this job alert then visit.
Advertisement Full details of ICSSR RECRUITMENT 2018
- Number of Vacancies- 31 posts
- Registration – Offline
- Registration ending date- 04-Jun-2018
- Post Name-
- 1. Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer – 01
2. Documentation Officer – 06
3. Programmer (Direct/Deputation) – 02
4. Section Officer (Administration/Accounts) – 01
5. Upper Division Clerk (Deputation) – 09
6. Lower Division Clerk (Direct) – 12
- Educational qualification– Candidate who has successfully completed 12th with typing speed of 35 w.p.m.in English / or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi / Master’s Degree in social science or statistics or mathematics or operational research/ Degree in Library Science / LDCs with at least 5 years’ experience in that grade, Retired or Retiring Officers in from any recognized an institution or boards are eligible to apply these vacancies.
- Age criteria– Candidates upper age should be between 18 to 28 years (Lower Division Clerk (Direct), 21 to 45 Years (Programmer (Direct/Deputation).Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 62 Years (Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer), 56 Years (Other Post Deputation) is age limit for these posts and candidates who are from reserved category will get age relaxation on an upper age limit as per state government rules and regulations.
- Fee – For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 400/- & For All Other Candidates (PH/ST/SC) Application Fee is – Nil.
- Pay Scale– After completion of selection rounds, those who will be selected for a job will get a Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6600/5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1-3), Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (Post 4), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2400/1900/- Grade Pay (Post 5,6). from department.
- Selection Process– All form submitted Candidates will Be Selected through Based on Their Performance in Written Test, Typing Test, Interview.
- Important Dates – Desirable Candidates are advised to apply through Offline mode as soon as before 04-Jun-2018.
- Address – Administrative Officer, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067.
- How to Apply– All candidate & interested are advised to submit their form through offline mode and also send it with all required documents (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following address. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Important Links-